The originals are back!
In 2005 Keith Murphy and Karl Beisel brought the sports and social club concept to Manchester. Now Keith and Michele Brown have partnered to bring back a club that reflects their shared values and offers local residents a new, better option. Our values are:
- Locally-owned, locally-operated, locally-focused. Keith still lives in Manchester, and is committed to focusing on running a great recreational league in the Manchester area.
- Customer-friendly policies. We don't take our players for granted. We know you have options, and we ensure that you always know that making you happy is our first concern. Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- We want to provide a good value for your money. We've got to pay for our fields, employees, equipment, and uniforms, so we've got to charge a fee, but we want to make sure that our prices are reasonable. We're not here to gouge anyone.
- We're all about the fun. Make no mistake, winning beats losing, but fun comes first. You don't have to be a former college athlete to play in our leagues. All are welcome, regardless of experience or physical condition. Our primary concern is the social part of "Sports & Social Club."
- We want to make sure that you get the best possible specials we can arrange. Our partnership with our sponsors allow us to offer prices for food and drink that can't be touched by any competitor.